Sunday, March 22, 2009

ZAXBY'S

I hope you have access to this restaurant because I think it is great. It is more like fast food with a casual dining setting and take-out window. But the quality of the food is more like a better restaurant. They have their own special dipping sauce for the chicken and it is very unique. Very smokey! They only have chicken because it is a chicken restaurant and they serve carrot and celery sticks on the side with the wings which is a great complement. Their specialty is chicken strips and wings. But today I am going to suggest "The House" salad with grilled chicken.
I usually get the honey mustard dressing to go with this but sometimes will change to ranch.
We first ate at Zaxby's while in Oxford Mississippi about 2004. When we moved back to Arkansas in 2006, we found that they had built one in Sherwood Arkansas and we visit there regularly along with the one located in Maumelle Arkansas.
I believe there are several around the central Arkansas area. The House salad is served with grilled Texas toast which is excellent but since I have been omitting bread from my diet, I fed this to the birds. They loved it too! I have tried most of their items and have loved them all so I give Zaxby's 5 GOLD STARS. Way to go Zaxby's!

No comments:

Post a Comment