Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's DiGiorno!

It certainly ISN'T take out!!! My husband doesn't eat frozen pizza but he decided he wanted to try a DiGiorno since the commercial says it's like take-out. Well, I don't know where they are getting their take-out because IT IS NOT!!! Actually it was really BAD...he only ate a couple of pieces and couldn't eat any more. The canadian bacon was like shoe leather and there was so much sauce it was oozing out all over. The crust had a weird flavor. I normally like frozen pizza, even though I don't eat it very often, especially since the kids are grown and out of the house. There was not anything we liked about it, including the $5.75 price so I am giving it a big fat zero gold stars. If you don't agree with me, please let me know why...I would love a second opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment